[luau] Your Query re Pacific New Media/UH Outreach seminar on April 1

Francis Mukai FKM at ocfc.com
Thu May 22 17:19:39 PDT 2003

Virgil -

I saw your query in the following website:
http://videl.ics.hawaii.edu/pipermail/luau/2003-April/012894.html.
I  was the presenter on the Act 221 portion of the Pacific New Media/UH
Outreach seminar on April 1.  Sorry you could not attend, we had a good
turnout.   If you go to ThinkTechHawaii's website, you will be able to
access our PowerPoint Presentation, including my presentation on Act
211: http://www.thinktechhawaii.com/default.aspxr

Feel free to email me if you have specific questions.

Aloha,

Francis K. Mukai
Oshima Chun Fong & Chung
841 Bishop Street, Suite 400
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
Telephone No.:  (808) 528-4200
Fax No.:  (808) 531-8466

This message and any attachments to it contain PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL ATTORNEY CLIENT INFORMATION AND/OR ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT
exclusively for intended recipients.  Please DO NOT FORWARD OR
DISTRIBUTE to anyone else.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please call (808) 528-4200 to report the error and then delete this
message from your system.  Thank you.