[luau] Scrounging for parts

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 20 21:41:01 PDT 2003

To all,

	In short, I need one to install/upgrade my OS from a minimalist RH6.1 to
something a litle more modern/complete so I can use it more effectively as a
terminal etc. Nothing else needed, just an install.  I thought I'd try
aurora.  My pizza box has a hard drive and a little RAM, but no floppy drive
or CD.  All the rest of the CD drives I have are IDE types, no SCSI drives.

	I thought I'd swing by Hawaii Computer Recycling and pick up a used CD Drive
and maybe a floppy drive (especially after I found out how much Sun wanted
for new ones) but, I don't think Hawaii Computer Recycling is around any
more....

Thanks,

Ben