[luau] RAID array drive can swap.????

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Mon May 19 17:02:00 PDT 2003

Brian Chee wrote:
> yeah, but if they're in the 1600 they're needed.....I'm looking for drive
> cans that have been orphaned, or spares that got orphaned after an upgrade
> or similar.
>
> /brian

We have whatever it is that Dusty gave us.  We only have the cans, no
drives or server for them, so they really have been of no value to us.
They are making their way to the giveaway to schools/auction pile.  I am
not sure where they are.  I will check our Stadium Marketplace lab while
I am there tonight.  If not there they will be at the storage area in
Kaneohe.  I can check that tonight when I go to the office if it is not
too dark.  I do not remember them being maroon.

scott