[luau] Re: [HOSEF-managers] McKinley plans

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Fri May 16 22:54:03 PDT 2003

Sorry I wasn't able to get back to you guys sooner, I wasn't sure I would
be able to be there until recently.

I need help with Linux at McKinley from 9am to 2pm (directions below).The
agenda is:

 - Figuring out the configuration and computer need for the Rosetta Stone,
its an English language program running on windows that I'd like to get
running on Linux using WINE.
 - Setting up 2 web servers.
 - Setting up 5 standalone computers for McKinley High School. They need to
be mated with a monitor, updated and secured from being hacked. They are
currently running Mandrake 9.0.

Warren is coming at 9am to help figure out how to get Rosetta Stone working
on Linux running under WINE.

Vince, I would appreciate your help tomorrow setting up a web sever.

We could use some help setting up 5 computers to give to McKinley High
School.

The address is 634 Pensacola Street, Room 207. Parking is located in the
back of the building. As your heading down Pensacola Street toward
Kapiolani Street its the first driveway on the right, 2nd gate on your
left, park in there. There are 2 doors, go in the door on the right, up the
stairs, goto the end of the hall and take a right and then another right
into room 207.

See you there.

Michael
429-3030