[luau] Example Testimony for SCR109

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Mon Mar 31 08:38:00 PST 2003

Aloha,

although i couldn't make it for a meeting this weekend, below is a copy of
my written testimony.  Feel free to use it as a template.  btw, I used
this url as a guide -->
http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/site1/info/guide/process04.asp?press1=info&press2=guide

PS - you can email your testimony to dige3 at capitol.hawaii.gov

a hui hou,
Ho'ala
---
To: Senator David Y. Ige, Chair
      Senator Melodie Williams Aduja, Vice Chair