[luau] Re:Senate Resolution

Maddog maddog at heavymetalradio.net
Thu Mar 27 12:14:01 PST 2003

Stan,

This actually came out of the Thinktechhawaii radio show that had David Ige
and Brian Schatz as guests with a live studio audience. Shortly after the
show we were contacted by Senator Ige's office for contact info for Ho'ala
Greevy. They wanted to talk to him about Open Source and the feasibility of
implementing it at the State level.

Don Mangiarelli
www.Thintechhawaii.com