[luau] Problems with Videl mailing lists

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Mar 24 17:09:00 PST 2003

DNS on University campus was somehow broken after a power glitch this
past Saturday.  Host name lookups still work, but somehow mail sending
from videl.ics.hawaii.edu is being rejected by many mail servers due to
some lingering DNS problem.

I'm not sure if the University fixed the problem yet.  If you are
receiving this message, please reply to me directly.  One reply per ISP
please, I don't need to hear responses from 10 different flex users.

Vince or MonMotha could you describe the problem in more detail?

Thanks,
Warren Togami
warren at togami.com