[luau] Eric S. Raymond On ThinkTech Hawaii Radio!

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Wed Mar 19 10:27:01 PST 2003

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 10:27 am, Maddog wrote:
> Dear Listers,
>
> As I have increased my knowlege and awareness of open Source and it's
> community here in Hawaii I have come to realise the importance of spreading
> the good word of Open Source on to the community at large.
>
> As such I invited Eric S. Raymond to be on our show Wednesday night and he
> has accepted. He will be on talking about the history of Open Source and
> where it has come up to today and where he sees it going in the future.

This is a rather rare opportunity to ask questions of one of the most
visionary minds in the open source movement.  I wonder if anyone has
questions that they wish the hosts would ask Eric this afternoon.  This would
be much easier than trying to call the limited lines they have available.  I
am sure that maddog would collect them.  They may be of some assistance to
the good folks at Think Tech Hawaii.

scott