[luau] HOSEF Logo suggestions

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Mar 17 23:29:01 PST 2003

During the last HOSEF board meeting we discussed possible HOSEF logo
suggestions because the current logo at the website is somewhat
confusing.

A logo would have to be something fairly simple, nothing like
photo-realistic.  I think it should have some kind Tux Penguin, a big
"H" for Hawaii, or other simple looking Hawaii, education and/or Linux
related.

Does anyone know where to find Joel Hatch's "Tux wearing aloha shirt"
picture?  I think that would look great as both color and grayscale.

Open to other suggestions.  If you want to attach an image make sure it
is less than 30KB, otherwise post direct URL to your image.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com