[luau] Personal Touch (was anyone know of a good computer repair place?)

Deven Phillips phillipsj003 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Mar 17 09:52:01 PST 2003

Well,

	I don't know what's been going on with you guys or how long it's been since
you have gone to Personal Touch, but I have bought literally over $100K in
equipment from them for myself and others and NEVER had a problem with
anything. They have repaired four laptops for me over the last 3 years with
PERFECT results. YMMV

Deven