[luau] HOSEF outreach

Luis aka Rigpa rigpa108 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 13:21:01 PST 2003

I'm finding it would be useful to have some broshures with general
information about HOSEF, and some business cards with contact person
information and the HOSEF url.

One thing we should do before making broshures or business cards would be to
finalize the logo and HOSEF mission statement.  I could put the broshures
and cards together, but would need someone to work on the mission statement
and logo.  If it's agreed that what we already have on the website is good
enough I can just lift the info from there.  We can always make changes
later.

Approaching education/community decision makers or potential
corporate/government donators with these items would help add credibility to
the organization.

Well, let me know if you guys want me to proceed with this idea.

Luis.