[luau] sendmail question - Followup

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Thu Mar 6 18:56:00 PST 2003

Good call, Vince!

I dropped sendmail and got the puppy working using Postfix.  Outgoing mail
was the last piece in getting smbfax to work, which is a
samba-apache-perl-MTA solution for clients to send faxes using the open
source fax server hylafax (www.hylafax.org).  It was all Matt Darnell's
idea actually... thx Matt!

-ho'ala