[luau] HOSEF organizational meeting

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Wed Mar 5 22:38:00 PST 2003

Let it be know that we will have our second organizational meeting for The
Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation.  You are all invited.  This is your
chance to make suggestions about what we are doing or what you wish we were
doing.  There is no attendance fee, and membership is free.

We will meet at noon Saturday March 8th at The Stadium Marketplace
Pricebusters.  Directions and a summary of our schedule is here

http://www.hosef.org/volunteer.html

When you come in the store, you just go straight back to our training room.
You and your input are welcome, please attend if you can.

scott