[luau] what'd i miss?

First Last demon_jr808 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:29:00 PST 2003

>From: "Ho'ala Greevy" <hoala at secretbonus.com>
>To: <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
>Subject: [luau] what'd i miss?
>Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 03:36:33 -1000 (HST)
>
>sorry I couldn't make last friday's GLUUG.  Did I miss any kodak moments?
>

>speaking of, 25 August 2003 marks the 12th anniversary of Linux.  Although
>it falls on a Monday, we can get still people to come out for a HOSEF
>fundraiser.  Ocean's Night Club is a good place for these types of things,
>they have attractive profit-sharing for fundraiser activities.
>
>How bout this, let's make this a topic for our next HOSEF Board Meeting
>and we'll go from there :-)
>
>An URL to bookmark -->
>http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=1991Aug25.205708.9541%40klaava.Helsinki.FI
>
>-ho'ala

What time and what day at Ocean's?

It's 23 and up on most nites except college nite (Thursday) which is 21 and
up, so that might exclude those members who are not of age. These
requirements are for after 9:00PM; I'm not really clear about the age-limit
before hand. On Thursdays, if you wear an aloha shirt, you can get in free.
I'm not sure if they still have that promotion though.