[luau] SpamAssassin and Exchange Webmail

Vince Hoang luau at ml.altern8.net
Mon Jun 30 17:43:01 PDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 30, 2003 at 02:19:15PM -1000, Randall Oshita wrote:
> The thing is we took this out because it adds a text file to
> the message as an attachment. People gets confused etc... Any
> other way of finding this?

I suspect Outlook vs. OWA adds different headers and has
different rules to match against.

If you want a long term solution to let you easily troubleshoot,
shove the scores into the headers.

Upgrading to a recent version of SA might give you a better score
distribution so you will not have to worry about the difference
between the two MUAs.

-Vince