[luau] Help me out?

stimmy stimmy at panax.com
Wed Jun 25 19:28:01 PDT 2003

Alas, my stint with LUAU and Hawaii as a whole has come to a conclusion (at least for now). Why, you might ask? Well, mostly, I'll be at Undergrad for 2 to 3 more years, and then in Law School for 3 more after that. I'm really worried about regretting not spending some of this time with my family.

So why do you care, you may be asking? Well, due to this:

Lian Li PC601
Asus A7N8X v2.0 Deluxe
AMD Athlon XP 2200+
512MB Corsair XMS PC3200 DDR Memory
Vantec AeroFlow VA4-C7040
480W Thermaltake PurePower
Plextor 16/10/40A
MSI GeForce4 Ti4200 (64mb)

This is the system I put together just a few months ago. It is, by far, the best system I've had the pleasure to work with. It went together like a breeze, looks amazing, is barely audible, and distributes heat VERY well. I could ask for nothing more. I bought a single 512mb stick to allow for further upgrade. For $120 extra this system will be a beast, with 1 gig of high speed, high quality ram.

I'd like to get $750 for the above-stated, and if you want a hard drive, I could part with one for a nonimal charge, as well as dual-boot your two favorite OS', ideally at least one being Linux/BSD!

I also have a 19" Samsung 955MB that is going to cost a fortune to ship. This is one of the better 19's out there, and I could part with it for around $250.

Thanks for your consideration! If you're not at all interested, could you please offer some suggestion as to a company that would package these items for shipping? I definately don't want them destroyed in the parcel service!

Images:

http://www.colabtech.com/~stimmy/DSCF0001.JPG
http://www.colabtech.com/~stimmy/DSCF0002.JPG

James