[luau] small distro for flash

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Wed Jun 25 14:40:01 PDT 2003

Hey folks:
Why not take a look at what the linux router project did....I used to have a
router that booted from a 1.44mb floppy and it routed just fine....wasn't
very complete, but it worked.

Then you can start from that and add the stuff you need to that....

Also, Ituner.com puts out a machine called a mini-box that boots from a 64mb
flash card using the Mini-ITX motherboard....that's a pretty tiny
distro....there's even still a decent amount of space left....I took the
binaries from my other intel linux boxes and just ftp'd it over for ssh and
other stuff....fully intel compatible.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab