[luau] dhcpd.conf setup

Mike Sonstegard mikesonstegard at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jun 24 20:10:01 PDT 2003

Charles,

I think you may be referring to the fact that your conf file needs to have
the subnet mask defined along with the ip address (i.e.
128.171.79.216/255.255.255.0 or something to that effect).

Please give a little more info about what you are trying to do.

Mike
(Sorry for the Outlook Express here folks...Linux boxes all offline for
hardware changes.)