[luau] RE: HOSEF Logo Vote

enricom at riverlion.com enricom at riverlion.com
Tue Jun 24 19:05:00 PDT 2003

Mahalo for all of the great feedback! :-)

1. We need to finalize the logo this week.

2. I agree with the comments about the look of the penguin. I agree that a
few pixels or Bezier curves here and there does make a big difference, so we
can do some final tweaking, but let's not start a whole new logo debate.

3. Although I am formally trained in the use of both Adobe Illustrator and
Photoshop, I dislike both programs, and I don't use either program unless
the client or my employer requires it. I actually exported my work to AI
format. What's a good format for the group?

Mahalo,
Enrico