[luau] Re: HOSEF Logo Vote

Ted Kanemori ted at hisurf.com
Tue Jun 24 09:03:00 PDT 2003

This note is for everyone else who's going to vote:

Does the penguin have to look exactly like Tux or are we looking for a
figure that symbolizes(looks like) a penguin, and thus represents Linux?
Does the penguin's arms have to be short, straight and pointy to look
like a real penguin, or can it show off a "fun" attitude/time?
Does the penguin have to be well balanced on the surfboard like a
professional surfer, or does it matter?
If we think "outside the box", don't we want a UNIQUE logo that sets us
apart but says,,,, LINUX, HAWAII, FUN, HOSEF?