[luau] Re: HOSEF logo

Autumn autumn at operamail.com
Tue Jun 24 07:30:01 PDT 2003

I prefer #5,  but he looks awfully scrawny for a "linux" penguin.  Penguin flippers can't be posed in the position shown in example 6, nor would they be so long. Yes, I realize penguins also can't smile enigmatically, but Tux is also portly and cute, so he gets to look that way.  A fatter penguin who more closely resembles Tux in silhouette might be able to get away with the longer more "active" flipper pose, but a generic (and more realistically dimensioned) penguin body looks odd with them.

http://www.operamail.com
Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year