[luau] HOSEF Logo

Wayne Bow sysadmin at om-consulting.com
Mon Jun 23 22:09:00 PDT 2003

Aloha Enrico,

> I haven't received any logo feedback since last week, so I created some new
> images.
> http://www.hosef.org/logo.html

Excellent. You may recall in the meetingfrom Saturday a week ago
that I was opposed to adopting the wave logo only because of the
dimensions and how the logo might fit in with the banner design.
Your number 5 'Tux on wave' logo fits right back into the banner
(replacing the current aloha shrit wearing Tux) scene quite nicely
dimension-wise, and looks stylin' by itself, too.

> Comments?

Nice job. Does anyone else see Tux as a bit 'precariously balanced'
on that board? The human rider looks balanced and 'in control' to
me. Maybe its just the comparison of the two, but the Tux-rider
seems awkward in its forward balance. Or maybe Its just late and
time for me to crash! :)

Thanks for your efforts Enrico! I like it.