[luau] Re: HOSEF Logo

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Jun 22 11:32:01 PDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 11:08, Karen Lofstrom wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 enricom at riverlion.com wrote:
>
> > Based on feedback, I created #6, but
> > I'm interested in seeing what Warren's
> > friend creates.
>
> I kinda like the new #7. But I think it needs a bit of ... professional
> artist gloss, which I can recognize but can't do.

Preliminary commentary from my artist friend:
"I think that #3 is your best bet. It's clean and professional. You guys
don't want the penguin too skinny...that's how amatuers draw and a real
logo designer (or cartoonist) would fill out the figure."

http://www.hosef.org/logo.html
I personally like #5 or #6 the best, but I am no artist.  I'm heading to
her house later today to see her recommendation drawing, although it was
made after seeing only the first 3 on that page.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com