[luau] ?Distros that work with ViaVoice

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jun 11 19:16:01 PDT 2003

Hi everyone.  As some of you know I have been struggling to keep up with
Linux and yet keep ViaVoice.  I have found that the last version of
Mandrake that works is 8.2.  I know from Volker Kuhlmann's patch site
that, properly edited an patched, it will work with any version of SuSE.
 I am guessing it will work with Debian, since it works with Xandros.  I
am getting weary installing and uninstalling distros.  I wonder if
anyone out there knows of others. I.E. will it work with RH9?  Thanks