[luau] As seen in Osaka

Virgil virgil at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 15:17:00 PDT 2003

Takuya,

I use to live in Kobe in Akashi City with my wife. I usually visited some of
my wife's relatives in Osaka. I've drove by Denden before with a friend but
didn't have time to look around.

I think the closest I came to Denden was to see that Comedy show in Osaka
somewhere close to some electronics shops. The comedy show is native to
Kansai called "manzai". I forgot the name of the show and maybe you make me
remember. I usually watched it on TV and was very funny.

Virgil