[luau] Samba Class, only three paid - Need four more!

Ted Kanemori ted at hisurf.com
Tue Jun 10 13:36:01 PDT 2003

I was there at 10:15 this morning and I was the 3rd person to pay.
At that time there were 6 people signed up and only three of us paid.
I'm guessing that everyone else is holding back on paying for the class,
waiting for the school to commit to the class.
1. As Matt said, they will refund you your money if the class is
cancelled.
2. The class will certainly be cancelled if you don't pay for it by this
Friday, which is when the cutoff is scheduled.

Anyone who signed up for the class and didn't pay may as well not sign
up.
Names with "no money" will not be counted.
Come on folks, if you signed up, that means you want to have/attend the
class.
Pay for the class so we can get at least 7 paid bodies.

Ted