[luau] Hotbed of Linux subversion

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Sun Jun 8 21:52:01 PDT 2003

Karen, what a great idea to sign up students from the web. I ran an
internet business and understand the benefits of doing business online.

Now that we have our website up, we are planning on looking into this. Its
been a while since I did online transactions. If anyone is familiar with
this process, I'd appreciate a call, 429-3030.

Michael

Karen Lofstrom <lofstrom at lava.net>@videl.ics.hawaii.edu on 06/08/2003
12:36:19 PM

Please respond to luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

Sent by:    luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

To:    luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu
cc:

Subject:    Re: [luau] Hotbed of Linux subversion

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, weiguo Sun wrote:

> I signed up the class at school in person last week. The office is closed
> till 8:00 pm during the week. You should call them before you go.  WS

A friend of mine is interested in one of the basic computer courses and
wanted to sign up on line, but there doesn't seem to be any provision for
that. I know that working with the DOE bureaucracy can be difficult, but
it would seem like a no-brainer to accept online sign-ups and credit card
payments. Maybe in the future ...

In the meantime, I sure hope that the Samba class is a go. I have the
router, the two computers, and all I lack is "knowing what to do".

--
Karen Lofstrom