[luau] Hotbed of Linux subversion

Karen Lofstrom lofstrom at lava.net
Sat Jun 7 21:43:00 PDT 2003

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, weiguo Sun wrote:

> I was the forth person for the Samba class on last Thursday. Someone told
> me at the school that they need to have 7 students at least, otherwise,
> the class will be cancelled.

I did not sign up for the Samba class, which starts at 6 PM, because at
the moment I'm scheduled to teach an Excel class from 3-6. I know that if
I were teaching, I would be staying late to answer questions, etc., and
could not make it to the Samba class in time. But it seems that the Excel
class might be cancelled for lack of signups (!) in which case I could
take the Samba class. So that would make five people.

Two more! Certainly we can get two more people from this list!

--
Karen Lofstrom