[luau] Hotbed of Linux subversion

Mark Thompson thompsond017 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 22:52:00 PDT 2003

I agree with the below, but I want people to know that
there are two classes that are being offered in the evening.
The classes are for SQL and Samba. I hope more sign up for these
classes. I signed up on early this week for SQL and Samba and
I was only the third person on the list. I hope more sign up
so the classes will be taught.
		Mark Thompson, previous lurker.