[luau] Simple Mail List App

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Fri Jun 6 17:26:01 PDT 2003

Aloha,

I am looking for something that will let me send e-mail to one address and
10 people get the message.  I don't need any fancy web interface or
anything like mailman, just a simple text file I can add addresses to would
be great.

I tried doing this with Procmail and screwed up bad and created a mail
loop, before I knew it I had 10,000 Undeleverable messages in my inbox and
many more on the way.  It took me a while to fix that and blow away
EVERYTHING in postfix's queue.  Hopefully I didn't loose anything important.

Mahalo,
Dusty