[luau] Linux Thin Clients

Julio C. Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Jun 2 20:20:01 PDT 2003

Greetings All.
A few days back I saw this thread about linux thin clients here and it just came to my mid that there's a local reseller for nexcom equipment. I don't know how familiar you're with nexcom, but here's the address, www.nexcom.com.

Unfortunatelly I work for this company and it doesn't seem right for me to "advertise" on this mailing list so if anyone wants to find out more about what nexcom has to offer, please contact me off list or call me at 831-0600 during business hours.

Thank you and I hope that this is not taken as a "commercial advertising" or SPAM.

Julio