[luau] HOSEF MONDAY DATE CHANGE

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Mon Jun 2 09:01:01 PDT 2003

Due to a class that I will be enrolled in for the next month, it will not be
possible for me to be present on Monday nights for our HOSEF gatherings.
Pending another manager stepping up to be there, our weekday gathering is
being moved to Tuesday evenings.   For directions and an overview, please
browse to

http://www.hosef.org/volunteer.html

The HOSEF workshop is a great opportunity to meet and mingle with other Linux
users.  We have had a growing attendance for months.  You are invited to come
learn or to help us with our charitable missions.

scott