[luau] Mid range board with console out

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Thu Jul 31 10:43:01 PDT 2003

hmmm....lemme check with the MPC folks...I didn't see anything about NEEDING
two serial ports....just the single RJ-45....I'll do some checking and
report back to the list. Intel is also implementing console over IP/Ethernet
as a standard...not sure if anyone has decided to implement other than
Intel.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab