[luau] Mid range board with console out

elua luaumailinglist elua at Aikanaka.com
Wed Jul 30 23:18:01 PDT 2003

Well, there was a Slashdot posting on this very topic:

http://slashdot.org/askslashdot/99/06/17/1731248.shtml

There might be some Intel server boards that provide this capability (I
don't know which ones).

Compaq had an add-in board (you can find some on ebay still), that provide
this capability...again, they're expensive and might only work with Compaq
servers.  Something "insight" or something.

Dwight...