[luau] Mid range board with console out

Matthew John Darnell mdarnell at servpac.com
Wed Jul 30 22:48:00 PDT 2003

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=redirect+console+seri
> al+port+linux
>
> Hope that helps (a little),
>
> Dwight...

Dwight,

Thanks for the reply!  I found references to that, but am I correct that the
OS has to get pretty far in the boot sequence before the output get
redirected?
If all you lose is teh CMOS options this would be a great option.  I assumed
the first thing you would see is a log in prompt.  Do you see all the
devices loading up?

Aloha,
Matt