[luau] Computer Teachers Needed

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Tue Jul 22 13:51:01 PDT 2003

McKinley Community School for Adults is in need of computer teachers to
teach various subjects. The only hiring requirement is that you have at
least 2 years of college credits. The pay is $19.97 per hour with a maximum
of 17 hours of instruction per week. You can volunteer to teach, however
you must still fulfill the hiring requirements.

The class list is located at: http://mcsa.k12.hi.us/computer_classes.htm
Email me about which course(s) you are interested in teaching and your
resume. You can also fax in your resume to 594-0544. Be sure to attention
it to me.

If you contacted me before about teaching, please email me again. Last time
there was much red tape and politics to deal with. Things are much better
now.

Please feel free to call me if you have any questions at 429-3030.

Thank you.

Michael Bishop
Technology Coordinator
McKinley Community School