[luau] Off Topic - And getting further off topic

Ben Timmerman btimmerm at hawaii.edu
Sat Jul 19 16:32:01 PDT 2003

Devon, who apparently doesn't get it sez:
> To all who are annoyed at my post, take a look at it this way...
While I have a very strong oppinion on this topic and this topic is
very relevant to every citizen of this globe...the luau list is NOT a
forum for this discussion.  All, ALL, annoyances to your post are
extremely justified.

While I have honored the sanctity of the list by replying directly to
you and not to the list, please do not attempt to pursue this
discussion with me.  I considered it crucial to reinforce that the only
appropriate response to the list on this subject by you is your silence.

On the other hand, this neophyte relishes the opportunity to learn more
and more about open source.  Thankyou for your continued contributions
toward this end.-Ben Timmerman