[luau] Saturday at McKinley

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Fri Jul 18 21:15:00 PDT 2003

I'd like to thank all those that have helped out at McKinley. The lab is
really coming along and the administration is impressed with Linux and
LTSP. We will be building a server and putting thin clients in the
classrooms.

There are just a few last things to do. The standalones need Mandrake
installed on them and we need to test out the monitors. I started testing
out an automated install. So far it seems to be working well. I just
haven't had the time to thoroughly go through it and check. I could really
use some help figuring it out.

As soon as this is completed we will start holding HOSEF sponsored Linux
classes nights and weekends.

I'll be in room 208 at McKinley Community School from 1pm to 6pm tomorrow,
Saturday. Here is a map of the location:
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&ed=daRTq.p_0TqoWVVDRJ8bz7pd4ojrI5r.Q.VHxuQDB5Ku.FOmYdnjRvQwnOR5jdTGpfM-&csz=Honolulu,+HI+96814&country=us

Michael Bishop
Technology Coordinator
429-3030