[luau] Liholiho TODO list

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Jul 17 21:02:01 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 09:32, TB wrote:
> Of course, what you'd really like is for the thing to
> show up in the chooser like it's supposed to. If the
> LTSP server is doing the apple protocol, there's no
> reason why it shouldn't.

As I have stated at least 3 times before, I know exactly why it isn't
showing up in the chooser.  Normally netatalk needs zero configuration
and works great in this way, but if you are multihomed it takes some
manual configuration to behave properly.  I am new to the AFP over TCP
protocol so I don't yet understand what is needed.

Warren