[luau] Liholiho TODO list - Item #3

pnakashi at k12.hi.us pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Thu Jul 17 14:38:00 PDT 2003

Thanks Scott,
I don't mind entering the IP address once.
This is what our students will do on our OS X machines:

1. Click Go
2. Click Connect to Server
3. Choose liholiho.mplug.org
4. A dialog box pops up and asks for username and password
   just like the login screen of our LTSP clients.

I would be happy if we could get OS 9 to function like this.
In OS 9, I can't seem to get a generic dialog box that will
allow me to login to multiple user accounts. OS 9 seems to link
the server alias to a specific user account.