[luau] Liholiho TODO list - Item #3

pnakashi at k12.hi.us pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Thu Jul 17 10:42:00 PDT 2003

Thanks Michael,
I think we'll be okay on OS X.
OS X automatically puts a link to the server in its Favorites
after you access it the first time. This makes it easy enough
to get to it after that.

Also, I think we are close to an OS 9 solution. I just need to
figure out how to create a shortcut that will pull up the
server. I'll keep you all posted.