[luau] Netatalk info

Nakashima pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Wed Jul 16 23:12:00 PDT 2003

I'm trying to research this, but my limited Linux knowledge is getting
in the way. However...

http://www.anders.com/projects/netatalk/
This looks like a major site.

http://www.anders.com/projects/netatalk/impatient.html
This looks like (to my untrained eye) what we want right? Quote from
the bottom of the page, "Go to a Macintosh on the ethernet, pull down
the Apple menu to the Chooser and click AppleShare. Make sure Appletalk
is active in the lower right hand corner, (if it's not, click Active
and restart) then click on your Linux machine which should come up in
the list to the right and login and mount your volume."

http://sourceforge.net/projects/netatalk
This looks like the developer site.