[luau] If you could have your wish

Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us Michael_Bishop/FARRINCS/HIDOE at notes.k12.hi.us
Wed Jul 16 08:40:01 PDT 2003

Personally, I'd buy a 17 inch Apple G4. Its 1 inch thick, light weight,
barely gets warm and has a 4x DVD Burner. You can run Windows through
Virtual PC, Mac OS and Linux. So unless I'm mistaken you can run just about
any piece of software for any of the 3 platforms. I consider that top of
the line.

Otherwise the Sony GRT series is really nice.

For monitors, I like Samsung or Viewsonic.

Have fun.

Michael

"Jeff Zidek" <z-man at hawaii.rr.com>@videl.ics.hawaii.edu on 07/15/2003
10:56:13 PM

Please respond to luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

Sent by:    luau-admin at videl.ics.hawaii.edu

To:    <luau at videl.ics.hawaii.edu>
cc:

Subject:    [luau] If you could have your wish

Hi All,  I have been off the list for quite some time but I really need
your
help.  My boss has asked me to buy one laptop wants it to be top of the
line
and said I can spend up to $6000 dollars to buy it.  He also gave me $2000
dollars to buy two flat screen monitors.  Any suggestions.  Vendor is no
problem.  We do want to get the most for our money and he would like to get
a dvd burner even if it has to be external.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks Jeff Zidek