[luau] HOSEF Saturday

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Jul 11 19:12:01 PDT 2003

The HOSEF Saturday workshop will not be held at the Stadium Marketplace
Pricebusters.  It will be held at the McKinley Community School for
Adults.  Details and directions can be found here:

http://www.hosef.org/volunteer.html

The workshop will begin at 11 in room 208.  We will have an
Organizational Meeting at noon.  It will be in room 206.  At the
completion of the meeting, we will be going to Liholiho Elementary to
work on the installation of a thin client lab.

The meeting is a good opportunity to meet the members and discuss what
is going on.  We urge you to join us.

--scott