[luau] HOSEF Organizational Meeting

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Mon Jul 7 13:24:01 PDT 2003

On Saturday July 12, 2003 we will be holding our Organizational Meeting
at the McKinley Community School for adults.  In the interest of
openness and transparency, we invite any and all to attend and
contribute to our vision.  Please note that the usual Saturday Workshop
at Pricebusters will be held at McKinley instead.  Directions are here:

http://www.hosef.org/volunteer.html

In addition to the agenda listed below, we will be going to Liholiho
Elementary to complete the installation of a thin client lab our noble
collection of volunteers have been working on.  We need to do the
following, to quote project leader Warren,

"What Needs to be done?
1) Remove hard drives
2) Flash all 3c905 cards with the latest MBA version using this floppy
http://togami.com/~warren/archive/2003/mbafloppy.img
3) Wire everything"

We can certainly use some help both here and with our McKinley project.

Organizational Meeting Agenda:

1.State of Affairs from

Scott- Chair/Treasurer
Vince - Vice-Chair
Enrico - Webmaster
Warren - Technical Advisor

2. Nomination and election of a new Public Relations Officer.
The position is described here

http://www.hosef.org/bylaws.html

3. Open Input from you.

We look forward to seeing you

--scott

R. Scott Belford
Chair/Treasurer
The Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation
scott at hosef.org