[luau] GIS demo

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Jul 4 10:26:00 PDT 2003

Luis aka Rigpa wrote:

> I have been thinking of doing a short GRASS GIS intro.  Would anyone
> from the list be interested in attending?
>
> I'm currently working on getting some Oahu datasets to offer with the
> intro.  ;)
>
> What is GRASS?  -->  http://grass.baylor.edu//index.html

This would be interesting.  We need seminars like this, and Michael at
McKinley needs us to hold informative sessions like this at the HOSEF
lab at McKinley.  Please proceed and let us know when you want to do it.
  The sooner the better.

--scott

If *any* of you would like to do a session on anything Open Source you
think would be of interest to the community, please let it be known.  We
have the space, and we sure would like to use it to proliferate knowledge.