[luau] efltn.com?

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Fri Jul 4 08:30:00 PDT 2003

207.134.106.93 and .94 tried since June 14 till yesterday. They are listed as
spammer/relay from spamhaus and spamcop.  I am sure efltn.com is running some
type of spam operation.  Try do a nslookup, set server to their dns(.2 or
.3), start reverse lookup their ip addresses, I only did up to .17, I already
found the following domains on their address block: bluerockdove.com,
nemowayrw.com, bluerockdove.com,intopamail.com, pretzelmail.com,
freesamplenews.net.