[luau] Network problem

Mike Sonstegard mikesonstegard at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 17:05:00 PDT 2003

It sounds to me that this machine does not know where to look for the
DNS server...if you don't tell it, it won't work! Have you entered the
DNS server IP addresses in the DNS settings? Is DNS enabled? Is your
"WINDOWS" box receiving its IP address from DHCP or is it static? Have
you checked the local Windows users group?

Mike