[luau] cd burning GUI

knowtree at aloha.com knowtree at aloha.com
Fri Jan 24 09:33:01 PST 2003

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:26:38 -1000
"R. Scott Belford" <sctinc at flex.com> wrote:

> I have recently helped an ambitious school in Kailua build 9 computers and
> install Linux on them.  Their ultimate objective is to use them to process
> digital photos with Gimp and save them to CD's.  I am failing miserably at
> showing them a happy, fun GUI for burning CD's that makes them comfortable.
> Have any of you used an app that you have had success with and can reccomend?

http://gnometoaster.rulez.org/gtfsedit.jpg
at http://gnometoaster.rulez.org/

If you could choose any OS, what would you use that fulfills your requirement
for happy and fun? Are we talking bunnies and kittins here, animated pumpkins?
Yes, I can see it, the spinning pumpkin represents the disk being burned, and
the rabbit eats a carrot every time a track is done.

Its Friday ...

--