[luau] HOSEF Meeting Update

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Thu Jan 9 13:02:00 PST 2003

I have received a request to change the time of tonight's meeting because
some people may not be able to make it due to being tired.  It really is
important to have as many people as possible attend our Organizational
meetings, so I want to accomodate this request.  However, having only heard
from one person seven hours before the meeting, I presume that some of you
are planning on coming tonight.

We will meet tonight at 8 as scheduled.  I would also like to call a second
Organizational meeting in hopes that more of you could be involved.
Saturday, January 18th, at 11:00 a.m. is my proposed time.  While I had hoped
that a weekday evening time would be best, perhaps Saturday will be better.
If you are planning on coming tonight, we can and will still proceed.  I
would just want to ask that you again give your time on Saturday.

scott
hosef.org
808.230.8845